UPSC NDA & NA Exam (II), 2021 Notification Out! UPSC has issued a notification for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) on 09/06/2021. NDA is the one of the biggest defence exam in India. And it’s an golden opportunity for those candidates who wants to join Defence Services. Check all the details of UPSC NDA & NA II 2021:
ABOUT THE NOTIFICATION
NDA & NA Exam (II), 2021 notification which was scheduled to be publish on 09/06/2021 has been issued by UPSC. Through this notification UPSC tells that this year 400 officials in different wings are going to be recruit for NDA. and NA. All the details of this notification can be found below:
NAME OF EXAM: UPSC NDA & NA EXAM, 2021
Starting Date for filling online form: 09/06/2021
Last Date for filling online form: 29/06/2021
This is a permanent post and successful candidates will be posted on regular basis after completion of training.
PLACE OF POSTING
- Those candidates who get recruited through NDA exam are required to undergo a compulsory training at (Khadakwasla Pune)) or Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kannur, Kerala).
- After completion of the training program candidates may post at any place in India or abroad.
Total vacancies for each wing are as below;[wptb id=108]
The minimum age criteria for the above posts is as under:[wptb id=109]
Those candidates who pursue 10+2 this year are eligible for this post.
Freshers are also eligible for UPSC NDA/NA (II), 2021.
A fixed stipend of Rs. 56,100/- p.m. will be paid in the entire duration of training in Service Academies. After which pay will be paid as per the Pay Matrix (7th CPC) level 10.
Also Check: IBPS RRB 2021 Notification
AGE CRITERIA & MORE
- Only those candidates are eligible for this post, who born not earlier than 02nd January, 2003 and not later than 1st January, 2006.
- No age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Those candidates who are willing to apply must be unmarried. Married candidates cannot apply for these posts.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the following criteria:
- Written Exam that will be conducted through Union Public Service Commission.
- Those candidates who cleared the above exam will be called for SSB interview, which will be held by the respective division.
- For the candidates of Indian Air Force a Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) will be conducted by respective division.
BEST OF LUCK
If you are interested in the above post then you are advised to check the official notification before apply for the posts online. Official notification can be get from below link: