Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL), which is a public sector enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has issued a advertisement for NPCIL trade apprenticeship 2021 in Fitter, Electrician, Electronics and Mechanist trade. Interested candidates can apply for this Narora Atomic Power Station Apprenticeship under NPCIL before 12/07/2021.
Name of Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Name of Post: NPCIL Trade Apprenticeship, 2021
Those candidates who are interested in NPCIL Trade Apprenticeship hereby advised to fill the form before the last date to get rid of the last minute rush. The dates for starting and last date for fill the online form is as below:
Last date for filling the online form: 07/07/2021
Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of online form : 21/07/2021
Total No. of vacancies for NPCIL Narora Apprenticechip 2021
The total no. of vacancies as per the notification is 50. If you are interested in the above apprenticeship then, you are advised to check the vacancy for that particular post from the below table:
|Name of the Trade||Number of Vacancies|
Those candidates who are interested in NPCIL Narora Apprenticeship, 2021, should have some minimum qualification/ degree/diploma for this apprenticeship, 2021, which is shown in the table below:
|Name of Post||Minimum Qualification|
|Fitter||ITI passed in the respected Trade|
|Electrician||ITI passed in the respected Trade|
|Electronics||ITI passed in the respected Trade|
|Machinist||ITI passed in the respected Trade|
As per the notification, there is some basic requirement in the field of age of the NPCIL Apprenticeship at Narora, 2021. Those candidates who are interested in this post and wants to apply then ensure that they have minimum age criteria as per the rules. Further, more details on the age limits are age follow:
|Age limit for the candidates of UR category||14 years – 24 years|
|Age limit for the candidates of SC/ST category||14 years – 29 years|
Is there any age relaxation for the candidates of PWD and OBC under NPCIL Narora Apprenticeship, 2021?
Yes, PWD candidates have 10 years age relaxation whereas OBC candidates (NCL) has 3 years age relaxation.
What is the cut off date for calculating age for NPCIL Narora Apprenticeship?
Cut-off date for narora NPCIL apprenticeship is 07/07/2021.
Pay details for NPCIL Narora Apprenticeship, 2021
After the successful completion of the selection procedure candidates will get pay of Rs. 7700/- and 8855/-. Details are given in below table
|Those candidates who engaged in one year of ITI course||7700/-|
|Those candidates who engaged in two year of ITI course||8855/-|
Where the candidates will posted after successful selection in all examination?
The training location for NPCIL Apprenticeship, 2021 is at Narora, Bulandshahar, and all successful candidates will get training there.
Selection for the NPCIL Narora Apprenticeship, 2021 will be purely based on percentage obtained by the candidates in the respective ITI trade.
In case, two or more candidates has same percentage then the candidate born earlier will be considered.
How to apply for NPCIL Narora Trade Apprenticeship, 2021
- The interested candidates are first required to register himself/herself at the webportal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility may submit application form available at NPCIL website (from 16/06/2021 to 07/072021)
- Those candidates who have register on webportal of Ministry of Skill development and entrepreneurship, have to apply for the respective trade through Establishment Registration No.
Before applying for this apprenticeship candidates are advised to check the offiical notification, given below:
For download the official notification please click below:
To visit the web portalo of MSDE please click the below button:
To visit the home page of NPCIL website click below
Stay connected with us:
Check more online jobs:
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 247 New Vacancies for Engineers | Check All Details
- UPSC Geo Scientist 2021 Recruitment – Apply Now for 192 New Vacancies | Check All Details
- Mathematics Test (Puzzle Problem) – Check yourself Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for JEA, Jr Technical Asst & Other 513 New Vacancies | Check Details
- DRDO SAG Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 09 JRF Vacancies for Engineering | Everything you want