NBEMS Recruitment 2021! National board of examinations in Medial Sciences (NBEMS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant in 2021.
NBEMS is an autonomous body under the ministry of Health & Family Welfare, which conducts post graduate examination of high standards in the field of modern medicine and allied specialties at national level. Those candidates who are interested in the above posts can apply before 14/08/2021.
More details related to the posts are given below:
Name of Posts:
NBEMS is going to recruit officials for the below three posts.
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Accountant
Name of Organisation:
National Board of examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS).
Important Dates to apply for NBEMS recruitment 2021:
Those candidates who are willing to apply to the NBEMS Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant 2021; can apply for the post before 14/08/2021, also candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date to get rid of the last minute rush. More details to fill the online form are given below:
- Starting date for filling online form: 15/07/2021 ( from 9:00 A.M.)
- Last date for filling online form: 14/08/2021
Name of Exam:
NBE Recruitment of senior and junior Assistant and junior Accountants 2021
Vacancy Pay level and eligibility criteria for NBEMS 2021 recruitment:
Interested candidates can find the number of vacancies and eligibility criteria, for NBEMS recruitment from the table below. Also the candidates are advised to check the official notification before apply to the post.
|Name of Post||Pay Matrix||Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Senior Assistant||Level 7||08||Degree from any recognized board/ University and should qualify NBE Exam.|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2||30||Degree from any recognized board/ University and should qualify NBE Exam.|
|Junior Accountant||Level 4||04||Degree from any recognized board/ University and should qualify NBE Exam.|
Job type: Permanent
The selected candidates will be posted on permanent basis.
Besides the minimum qualification, NBEMS junior accountant post need experience:
- Required only for the post of junior accountant; three year in dealing with accounts in some govt. institution.
There will be two stages for selection which can be found below and candidates get sufficient time for preparation for the exams:
- Stage 1 – CBT with 200 questions (Junior assistant’s paper level will be of 10+2 and for other two will be of graduate level)
- Stage-2- Computer knowledge/ Skill test
Also the interested candidates are advised to check the official notification before apply to the above posts.
Total marks of both the stages will be count for the final selection.
Further, those candidates wants to apply for NBEMS recruitment 2021, should have to pay examination fee to apply for the above posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant. Details of the fee are given below.
- UR- 1500+18% GST
- SC/ST/OBC- NIL
Furthermore, those candidates who are interested in the above posts of NBEMS Senior assistant, junior assistant and Junior accountant 2021 can get the official notification from the below link and found the all above information:
To check the official notification, click the link below:
Check More Jobs:
- DRDO SAG Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 09 JRF Vacancies for Engineering | Everything you want
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 181 New Vacancies | Best For Engineers
- UBI SO Recruitment 2021 >> Apply Now for 333 New Specialist Officer Posts | Check All Details
- SSC Mathematics (Mixture & Alligation) Test – Check yourself Now
- HESCOM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 200 New Apprentice Vacancy | Check All Details