GSET Assistant Professor 2021! The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has issued a advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for 2021.The GSET Exam 2021 will be conducted on Sunday, 26 September, 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this post before 21 July 2021. Further, more details of this post can be found below:
Name of Organisation: The Maharaja Sayajirao University
Name of Exam: Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021
Those candidates who are interested in post of GSET Assistant Professor are advised to fill the form before the last date to get rid of the last minute rush. More details on date is below:
Fee Collection & Online Registration : 21/06/2021 to 21/07/2021
Date of Examination: 26/12/2021
Details of SET & Post Graduation Subject
The details of SET & Post Graduation Subject as per the notification issued for GSET is as below:
Age Limit for GSET Assistant Professor
There is no upper limit for applying to the post of GSET Assistant Professor.
As per the details available in the advertisement application fee for applying to the post of GSET Assistant Professor is as below:
|General Candidates||900/- + Bank charges|
|SC/ST/Third Gender Candidates||700/- + Bank charges|
|PWD (PH/VH) Candidates||100/- + Bank charges|
Eligibility for GSET Assistant Professor
The eligibility of Assistant Professor will only depend on the performance of the candidates in both the papers of GSET in aggregate. The candidates who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulation for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned University/ Colleges/ State Government of Gujarat, as the case may be.
Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed / are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree in a subject of GSET.
The candidates of other States, i.e. other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved category shall be treated as General category candidates.
Scheme of Examination
The examination will be conducted in two phases:
- Paper-1 : Consist of 50 compulsary objective type question designed to test reasoning, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of candidates.
- Paper-2 : Consist of 100 compuslary objective type question and will be based on subject selected by the candidates.
ALL THE BEST
Interested candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying to the post. Download the official notification from below:
Check other latest job notification
- DRDO SAG Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 09 JRF Vacancies for Engineering | Everything you want
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 181 New Vacancies | Best For Engineers
- UBI SO Recruitment 2021 >> Apply Now for 333 New Specialist Officer Posts | Check All Details
- SSC Mathematics (Mixture & Alligation) Test – Check yourself Now
- HESCOM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 200 New Apprentice Vacancy | Check All Details