ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Recruitment 2021! Electronics Corporation of India Limited, has issued a advertisement under latest PSU Jobs for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan for 2021.
Electronics Corporation of India ECIL is a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic energy. ECIL is going to recruit dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the Scientific Assistant-A and Junior Artisan purely contract basis. The recruitment will be for a period of four year (subject to project requirement and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Interested candidates can find all the details like basic details, vacancies, pay details, age limits in this post below and can apply for this post on 07/07/2021.
|Name of Organisation||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Scientific Assistant-A , Junior Artisan|
|Category||Latest PSU Jobs|
Those candidates who are interested in above posts are advised to download the form and get to the venue before the time.
Date for walk in interview/ Selection Date: 07/07/2021
Vacancy details for ECIL Recruitment 2021
As per the official notification, the total number of vacancies for Scientific Assistant-A, and Junior Artisan are 50. More details of the vacancies are given in the table below:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
- APVVP Recruitment 2021 – 73 new vacancy for Pediatrician and Staff Nurse | Check Now
- THSTI Recruitment 2021 for various posts | Check all details now
- ICAR Recruitment 2021 for ICAR Young Professional (F&A) | BBA & B.Com | Check Now
- Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2021 – Best for Engineering freshers | Check Now
Those candidates who are interested in the post of ECIL Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan should posses some minimum qualification for this latest govt jobs, which is shown below:
- Scientific Assistant-A [for Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Electrical disciplines] : First class diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Process Instrumentation Engineering from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience at supervisory level in Operations & Maintenance of sub-station/ 6.6 or 11 KV DG sets/ Drives/ PLC-SCADA/ Electronic/ Mechanical Industries.
- Scientific Assistant-A [for Chemical disciplines]: First class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute/ University & should have passed HSC/ 12th/ Intermediate with MPC/ PCM background only. OR First class 3 year diploma in Chemical course after SSC. OR 2 year diploma in Chemical course after SSC. Freshers with good academic record and relevant knowledge can also apply for the post.
- Junior Artisan [for Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Electrician/ Fitter]: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trade of Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Process Instrumentation/ Mechanical (Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic) with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations/ UPS/ Battery/ DG Sets/ Electronics/ Mechanical.
- Junior Artisan [for Chemical Plant Operator]: Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC/ 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science/ Mathematics along with Trade Certificate in Chemical Plant Operation. OR Passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant)/ NCTVT in Chemical plant operation.
Before apply to the post of ECIL Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan candidates should ensure that, their age should lie within the minimum and maximum age criteria, required for the recruitment. More details for age limits are given in the table below:
|Name of Post||Age Limt|
|Scientific Assistant-A||35 years|
|Junior Artisan||35 years|
Is there any any age relaxation for the candidates of ST/SC/OBC candidates?
Yes, SC/ST/OBC candidates have age relaxation of 5 and 3 years as per the rules of government.
Pay details for the post of ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan
After the successful selection candidates will get pay of Rs. 20984 & 19064/-. More details on salary is described in the table below:
|Name of Post||Pay|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 20,984/-|
|Junior Artisan||Rs. 19,064/-|
In addition to the contract pay, employees will be given Uniform, Stitching charges, PPE, Washing & Transport Allowance apart from ESI, Employee Compensation Insurance and corresponding increase in the Minimum wages during tenure of the contract.
The selection for the post of ECIL will be based on merit basis. More details of the selection procedure is given in the table below:
|Stage-I||Written Test||Only passed candidates in this phase will be called for interview|
|Stage-II||Document Verification||All documents should be in original and after satisfactory verification, candidate will permit for another phase.|
|Stage-III||Trade Test||After document verification candidates will be called for trade test.|
No application fee is required to be paid for candidates of any category.
Candidates needs to fill the registration form and attend the Venue at Atomic Energy Central School, RMP Yelwal Colon, Hunsur Road, Mysure on 07/07/2021.
Those candidates are eligible for this post and wants to apply are hereby advised to check the official notification before filling the online form. The official notification can be downloaded from below link.
Keep follow us on:
To download the official notification please click the button below:
To go to the official website, please click the button below:
To check more job, and check alljobsalert.in homepage please click the below button:
Check more latest jobs
- HESCOM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 200 New Apprentice Vacancy | Check All Details
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 975 New SI, Subedar & Platoon Commander Vacancy
- BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 87 New Vacancies for Graduate & Technician | Check All Details
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 244 New Vacancy for 12th pass | Check All Details
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Apprentice 2021 – Apply Now for 492 New Vacancies for ITI candidates | Check All Details