District and Session Judge Angul Recruitment of Jr. Clerk, Stenographer and Typist! Office of the District & Session Judge has issued a fresh advertisement under latest state govt jobs for the recruitment of Jr. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist. As per the issued notification the minimum qualification required for posts is given under qualification section.
Those candidates who are eligible; and interested in the posts at District and Session Judge, Angul can apply for the same before 27/08/2021. Other information related to this recruitment like important dates, vacancy details, age limits, selection process are described in this post below. Link for the official notification and apply are also given below (at the last of this post).
Before applying of the post of Jr. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist candidates are advised to check their eligibility as per the official notification (provided below).
Further, to check all other details related to this recruitment like how to apply and what is the selection procedure you can go below. All the interested applicant/candidates are requested to please share this article with their friends who wants the updates for Latest Jobs 2021
Those candidates who are interested in the post of Angul, Jr. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist are advised to check important dates to get the overview of starting and last date to fill the form. Also candidates are advised to fill the form before late date to get rid of the last minute rush.
|Starting Date to Apply Online (प्रारम्भिक तिथि)||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online (अंतिम तिथि)||27/08/2021|
All the information are as per the official notification.
The Commission has right to increase/decrease in the number of vacancies.
Those candidates who wants to check their eligibility for the post of Jr. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist are advised to check the minimum qualification required for this post as described below:
- Passed 10+2 examination.
- Diploma in Computer Application.
- Knowledge of Odia language.
- For Stenographer : Speed of 80 in shorthand and 40 in typing per minute.
Candidates should definitely possess the above qualification for apply to the above post. For details related to the experience (if any) please check the official notification.
As per the official notification, there is an age limit for apply to the post of Jr. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist . Interested candidates are advised to check the age criteria before apply to this post.
- Age Limit for above posts is 18 years – 32 years on 27/08/2021.
Eligible candidates are advised to check the official notification for more details related to age limits.
Pay (Salary) Details
Those candidates who got selected through the final selection procedure will get pay as per the rules of government. Also candidates are advised to check the notification for more details on pay.
- Pay for the post Junior Clerk & Junior Typist is Rs. 19900 – 63200/- (level-4)
- Pay for the post Stenographer is Rs. 25500 – 81100/- (level -5)
Selection for the post of r. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist will be based on:
- Phase -I : Written Examination
- Phase-II : Computer Test
- Phase-III : Viva-Voce Test
How to Apply
To apply for the post of r. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist candidates need to:
- Candidates should send application along with required documents and self attested copies of certificate duly signed by the candidate shall reach in the Office of the District Judge, Angul, Odisha.
Before apply to the post of Jr. Clerk, Stenographer grade-III and Jr. Typist all the applicants are needed to check the application fee. This fee is necessary if you want to apply for this post. Details of Application fee is given below:
- Candidates required to deposit Rs. 100/- in shape of treasury challan under the head “0070-other administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice–501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orrisa District and Subordinate Courts”.
- SC/ST candidates do not have to pay any fee.
If you are eligible for the above post and wish to apply for the same then you can check the official notification (provided below) for more details.
Also AlljobsAlert has provided you all the important links and downloads related to this post below.
If you have any queries you can write below.
Also the applicants are requested to share this post with their friends.
|To Check the Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Visit the Official Website||Click Here|
|To Visit the AllJobsAlert Homepage||Click Here|
- Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2022 : Check Official Notification & Apply Online | Freejobalet 2022
- NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022 : Apply For 16 New Posts of MTS, Assistant, LDC, Steno | Latest FreeJobAlert 2022
- SECL Assistant Foreman Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now For New 77 Posts | Latest Freejobalert
- IPR Trainee Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now for New 16 Posts | Latest FreeJobAlert
- Join Indian Army Law JAG Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now for LLB Candidates | Latest FreeJobAlert
- India Today Group Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now For Software Engineer Posts | Latest FreeJobAlert
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now For 500 New Vacancies of Investigator and Supervisor (Apply through E-mail)
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 : Apply For 626 New Posts Of Graduates / Technicians / Trade Apprentice