Mumbai Port Trust COPA Apprentice 2021! Mumbai Port Trust has issued a fresh advertisement under latest apprentice jobs for the recruitment of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA). As per the issued notification the minimum qualification required for COPA is 10th pass.
Those candidates who are eligible; and interested in the post of COPA at Mumbai Port Trust can apply for the same before 27/08/2021 from the official website. Other information related to this recruitment like important dates, vacancy details, age limits, selection process are described in this post below. Link for the official notification and apply are also given below (at the last of this post).
Before applying of the post of Mumbai Port COPA candidates are advised to check their eligibility as per the official notification (provided below).
Further, to check all other details related to this recruitment like how to apply and what is the selection procedure you can go below. All the interested applicant/candidates are requested to please share this article with their friends who wants the updates for Latest Jobs 2021
COPA Apprentice 2021: Important Dates
Those candidates who are interested in the post of COPA at Mumbai Port are advised to check important dates to get the overview of starting and last date to fill the form. Also candidates are advised to fill the form before late date to get rid of the last minute rush.
|Starting Date to Apply Online (प्रारम्भिक तिथि)||29/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online (अंतिम तिथि)||27/08/2021|
All the information are as per the official notification.
The Commission has right to increase/decrease in the number of vacancies.
COPA Apprentice: Educational Qualification
Those candidates who wants to check their eligibility for the post of COPA at Mumbai Port Trust are advised to check the minimum qualification required for this post as described below:
- For this apprentice candidate should have passed 10th class examination with COPA Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Candidates should definitely possess the above qualification for apply to the above post. For details related to the experience (if any) please check the official notification.
COPA Apprentice 2021: Age Limits
As per the official notification, there is an age limit for apply to the post of COPA Apprentice. Interested candidates are advised to check the age criteria before apply to this post.
- Age Limit for Mumbai Port Trust COPA Apprentice is 14 years to 18 years.
Eligible candidates are advised to check the official notification for more details related to age limits.
Pay (Salary) Details
Those candidates who got selected through the final selection procedure will get pay as per the rules of government. Also candidates are advised to check the notification for more details on pay.
- Pay/ Stipend for the post Mumbai Port Trust COPA is 7700/-
Selection for the post of COPA Apprentice will be based on:
- Qualification of the candidate, applicants with the higher education qualification will be given preference.
- Merit list will be based on the percentage of total marks obtained in both semesters of COPA ITI Trade Exam.
- Only selected candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply
To apply for the post of Apprentice for COPA candidates need to:
- Apply online through NCVT MTS Web Portal and thereafter take print of email copy mentioning apprentice enrollment/ registration no.
- Applicants with valid registration in NCVT need to download the application from the MbPT’s website.
- Applicants need to fill the form and deliver the same to Apprentice Training centre (ATC), 3rd floor, Bhandar Bhawan, N.V.Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai.
Before apply to the post of COPA Apprentice all the applicants are needed to check the application fee. This fee is necessary if you want to apply for this post. Details of Application fee is given below:
- For the above apprentice programme candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- through NEFT only. (details of beneficiary is given in the official notification)
If you are eligible for the above post and wish to apply for the same then you can check the official notification (provided below) for more details.
Also AlljobsAlert has provided you all the important links and downloads related to this post below.
If you have any queries you can write below.
Also the applicants are requested to share this post with their friends.
|To Check the Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Visit the Official Website||Click Here|
|To Visit the AllJobsAlert Homepage||Click Here|
More Apprentice Jobs
- HESCOM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 200 New Apprentice Vacancy | Check All DetailsHESCOM Recruitment 2021! HESCOM has issued a notificaiton for the recruitment of Apprentice 2021 under freejobalert 2021. All details given in this post.
- BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 87 New Vacancies for Graduate & Technician | Check All DetailsBPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021! BPCL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice under latest freejobalert 2021. All details are given in this post.
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Apprentice 2021 – Apply Now for 492 New Vacancies for ITI candidates | Check All DetailsChittaranjan Locomotive Works Apprentice 2021! CLW has issued a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice for 2021 under latest FreeJobAlert 2021. Check Details
- South East Central Railway Apprentice 2021 – Apply Now for 339 New Vacancy for ITI passedSouth East Central Railway Apprentice 2021! SECR has issued a notification for the recruitment of railway apprentice for 2021. All information related to this free job alert given in this post.
- GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 262 New Vacancies for Graduates and Technician | Check All DetailsGRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021! GRSE has issued a notificaiton for the recruitment of GRSE Apprentice 2021. All information related to this job can be found in this post.