AP High Court Recruitment 2021! Andhra Pradesh High Court has recently issued a advertisement under latest state govt jobs for the recruitment of Court Masters and Personal Secretaries to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars for 2021 on contract basis.
The selected candidates will be posted at Andhra Pradesh High Court. This is purely a contract basis post and selection will be based on merit.
Those candidates who are interested in these posts are advised to check the official notification before apply and can apply for this post before 21/07/2021. All other details like important dates, vacancies, qualifications are described below:
|Name of Organisation||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Name of Post||Court Masters & Personal Secretaries|
|Category||Latest State govt. Jobs|
Those candidates who are interested in above post of Court Masters & Personal Secretaries are advised to fill the form before the last date to get rid of the last minute rush. All the important dates related to this recruitment are as follows:
Last date for send the application form: 21/07/2021
Vacancy details for AP High Court Recruitment 2021
As per the official notification, the total number of vacancies for Court Masters & Personal Secretaries are 25 (11 for women). More details of the vacancies are given in the table below. Also the candidates are advised to check the official notification before apply for the post.
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Court Masters & Personal Secretaries to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars||25 (OC-12, BC-A-02, BC-B-02, BC-C-01, BC-D-01, BC-E-01, SC-01, ST-02)|
[11 vacancies are for women]
- BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 87 New Vacancies for Graduate & Technician | Check All Details
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 244 New Vacancy for 12th pass | Check All Details
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Apprentice 2021 – Apply Now for 492 New Vacancies for ITI candidates | Check All Details
- NHM UP Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 5000 New ANM Vacancies | Check All Details
Those candidates who are interested in the post of Court Masters & Personal Secretaries should posses some minimum qualification for this latest govt jobs, which is shown below:
- For the selection on the post of Court Masters & Personal Secretary candidates should have:
- A degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any university in India established or incorporated by ur under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent degree.
- A pass in 180 w.p.m. speed in English shorthand examination, conducted by the A.P. state Board of Technical Education, or such other qualification as may be considered by Hon’ble the Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification.
- A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade Examination in English, conducted by the A.P. state board of Technical Education or any other qualification as may be considered by Hon’ble the Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification.
Before apply to the post of AP High Court Recruitment 2021, candidates should ensure that, their age should lie within the minimum and maximum age criteria, required for the recruitment. More details for age limits are given in the table below:
|UR candidates (on 01/07/2021)||between 18 years – 42 years|
Is there any any age relaxation for the candidates of ST/SC/OBC candidates?
Yes, SC/ST/OBC candidates have 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Pay details for AP High Court Recruitment 2021
After the successful selection candidates will get pay of Rs. 37100/-. More details on salary is described in the table below. Also the candidates are advised to check the official notification before apply for the post.
|Name of Post||Pay|
|Court Masters & Personal Secretaries||37,100/-|
- The selection for the post of Court Masters & Personal Secretaries will be based on merit evaluated by test in shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minute duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 minute duration) and the transcription to be done on computer within 40 and 45 minutes respectively.
- The test will be of 100 marks each for shorthand english 180 w.p.m. and 150 w.p.m. and 20 marks for oral interview.
For filling the online form of AP High Court Recruitment 2021, candidates are required to pay the official application fee, details of which is given in the table below:
- Also the examination fee may be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, drawn on State Bank of India, High Court Branch, Nelapadu, Amravati.
|OC & BC||750/-|
Do the candidates of SC/ST have any relaxation of fee?
Yes, SC/ST candidates have to pay 350/- for registration.
Those candidates are eligible for this post and wants to apply are hereby advised to check the official notification before filling the online form. The official notification can be downloaded from below link.
Keep follow us on:
To download the official notification please click the button below:
To go to the official website, please click the button below:
To check more job, and check alljobsalert.in homepage please click the below button:
Check more latest jobs
- DRDO SAG Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 09 JRF Vacancies for Engineering | Everything you want
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 181 New Vacancies | Best For Engineers
- UBI SO Recruitment 2021 >> Apply Now for 333 New Specialist Officer Posts | Check All Details
- SSC Mathematics (Mixture & Alligation) Test – Check yourself Now
- HESCOM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 200 New Apprentice Vacancy | Check All Details