Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021! Allahabad High Court has issued a fresh advertisement under latest state government jobs for the recruitment of Law Clerks (Trainee). As per the issued notification the minimum qualification required for Allahabad HC Law Trainee is Degree in Law.
Those candidates who are eligible; and interested in the post of Law Clerks can apply for the same before 28/08/2021 from the official website. Other information related to this recruitment like important dates, vacancy details, age limits, selection process are described in this post below. Link for the official notification and apply are also given below (at the last of this post).
Before applying of the post of Law Trainee at Allahabad High Court candidates are advised to check their eligibility as per the official notification (provided below).
Further, to check all other details related to this recruitment like how to apply and what is the selection procedure you can go below. All the interested applicant/candidates are requested to please share this article with their friends who wants the updates for Latest Jobs 2021
Those candidates who are interested in the post of Allahabad High Court Law Trainee are advised to check important dates to get the overview of starting and last date to fill the form. Also candidates are advised to fill the form before late date to get rid of the last minute rush.
|Starting Date to Apply Online (प्रारम्भिक तिथि)||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online (अंतिम तिथि)||28/08/2021|
All the information are as per the official notification.
The Commission has right to increase/decrease in the number of vacancies.
Those candidates who wants to check their eligibility for the post of Law Trainee are advised to check the minimum qualification required for this post as described below:
- Three years Professional/ Five years integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized university.
Candidates should definitely possess the above qualification for apply to the above post. For details related to the experience (if any) please check the official notification.
As per the official notification, there is an age limit for apply to the post of Law Trainee. Interested candidates are advised to check the age criteria before apply to this post.
- Age Limit for Law Trainee at Allahabad HC is between 21 years to 26 years on 01/07/2021.
Eligible candidates are advised to check the official notification for more details related to age limits.
Pay (Salary) Details
Those candidates who got selected through the final selection procedure will get pay as per the rules of government. Also candidates are advised to check the notification for more details on pay.
- Pay (Honorarium) for the post Law Trainee at Allahabad HC is 15000/- per month.
Selection for the post of Law Trainee at Allahabad HC will be based on:
- Personal Interview only which will be held only at Allahabad.
How to Apply
To apply for the post of Law Trainee at Allahabad HC candidates need to:
- Purchase / Download the application form, fill the details carefully and submit it.
- Visit AllJobsAlert daily for free job Alerts.
Before apply to the post of Law Trainee at Allahabad HC all the applicants are needed to check the application fee. This fee is necessary if you want to apply for this post. Details of Application fee is given below:
- Payment of Rs. 300/- through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at allahabad.
If you are eligible for the above post and wish to apply for the same then you can check the official notification (provided below) for more details.
Also AlljobsAlert has provided you all the important links and downloads related to this post below.
If you have any queries you can write below.
Also the applicants are requested to share this post with their friends.
|To Check the Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Visit the Official Website||Click Here|
|To Visit the AllJobsAlert Homepage||Click Here|
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 181 New Vacancies | Best For EngineersIndian navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021! Indian Navy has issued a notification under freejobalert for recruitment of SSC officer. All details are given in this post.
- UBI SO Recruitment 2021 >> Apply Now for 333 New Specialist Officer Posts | Check All DetailsUBI SO Recruitment 2021! Union Bank of India has issued a notificaiton for the recruitment of Specialist officer under freejobalert 2021. All related infomation is in this post.
- SSC Mathematics (Mixture & Alligation) Test – Check yourself NowSSC mathematics (mixture & Alligation) test. If you want to check your abilites then try these tests before the real exam and find out where you stand.
- HESCOM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 200 New Apprentice Vacancy | Check All DetailsHESCOM Recruitment 2021! HESCOM has issued a notificaiton for the recruitment of Apprentice 2021 under freejobalert 2021. All details given in this post.
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now for 975 New SI, Subedar & Platoon Commander VacancyChhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021! CG Police Department has issued a notificaiton for the recruitment of SI, Subedar & Platoon Cmd under freejobalert 2021. Check Details.